Saturday, September 01, 2007

Tanner, meet Chloe




This is my dear friend Chelsea's little girl Chloe, and the fun filled time she had with Tanner. I just realized that Chelsea and I never got a picture together--although we each got a lot of our kids together. Chloe was born in November, she is about 4 1/2 months younger than Tanner. The four of us enjoyed shopping at the Park City outlets and some good old fashioned hanging out that evening. Tanner was more than happy to push Chloe around in his old walker, and she was pretty content to let him.

1 comment:

Chelsea Ellingson said...

Hey! I was just scrolling down your page and suddenly I saw my baby staring back at me and I was like...wait a second...that's Chloe! Oh good times- yeah I was posting some of these pics on facebook and realized we never got one together! Well how about you send me a picture of you and I'll super-impose our faces together and we'll pretend that we took it while I was at your place, ha ha...