Friday, July 11, 2008

Pregnant, Barefoot, & in the Kitchen? No, try pregnant, fat, and on the computer!

Once again, I have to tell you all my latest delicious food: I am eating tortilla chips and my HOMEMADE pico de gallo right now and it is so heavenly. What kinds of things did those of you ladies who have been pregnant find appetizing (or disgusting) while pregnant?

Emily, I DID have have my camera around my neck the entire day, but the times that were the most memorable just didn't strike me as being good moments to pull out the camera. I hope that makes sense!

OK well, I have now completely forgotten what I was going to blog about, so I suppose I'll just go enjoy my chips n salsa. I am so mean to do this, but I can assure that we have an exciting blog post just around the corner....but I can't say anything QUITE yet (lol, except to a few of you who already know). Get excited!

7 comments:

Audra said...

Okay, I am curious what you are going to post about? Are you having twins?

Mary Ann said...

Pregnancy brain...you just gotta love it!

Em and Ms said...

Mmm, chips and homemade salsa. Always a favorite at our house, except when I wanted to buy cilantro last time Matt informed me that cilantro, tomatoes, and jalapenos were all on the salmonella suspect list. Whatever! We ate plenty of tomatoes and didn't get it :) When I was pregnant I loved fresh fruit. When I was sick, oranges were one thing I could always eat. We went through a lot of strawberries and fresh pineapple last summer! I hate when you miss those moments on camera, oh well, I guess write about it in your journal!

Em and Ms said...

Oh, and we should have a very similar "announcement" to yours very soon :)

stevie kay said...

I'm excited about your announcement - and I already know what it is. It better include pictures or else!!! ;-)

Nat said...

I loved eating peanut butter and raspberry jam on a saltine cracker topped with a hunk of sharp cheddar cheese. It was so good then, but now?! WHAT was I thinking?!

What was the exciting announcement supposed to be?

Steve and Allison said...

Way to go Bonn-nay and baby!!