After Stevie's comment, I realized that I left out one key thing: Some of you dearly faithful friends and readers may remember when Tanner turned one (exactly one day later actually) and he started throwing up. And he didn't stop for 5 months. And all that was compounded with diarrhea. We never did get any answers on that.....until now.
After telling the doctor Tanner's ENTIRE history, all the pieces started to fit together, and it would appear that he was born with a milk allergy. The good news? It is a thing of the past (most likely). The only way to overcome a milk allergy is to outgrow it, and when he returned to normal health after so many months, it is most likely because he outgrew it. But all the sensitivities to what I was eating while he was taking in breast milk, his intense formula sensitivity to certain kinds, it all adds up. So we're starting to get somewhere in terms of answers!
No comments:
Post a Comment