Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Birthday to Tanner!


Tanner enjoying his cupcake. Yes, this is yellow frosting, NOT mustard!


Mom and Dad "helping" Tanner blow out his candle! Sunday was Tanner's first birthday! I can't believe he is already a year old! Saturday we had Dave & Alicia and their kids over, as well as Matt & Emily for a swim party, since we have the joy of having our own pool here (and which we have the joy of taking care of!). Matt & Emily's friends from BYU came too, and Grandma and Grandpa Hall were even here Saturday morning. What a day!





Matt and Emily frosted all of the cupcakes, so I had to get a picture of the artists with their magnificent creations!






4 comments:

Natalie Monk said...

Well, it looks like Tanner had a great 1st Birthday! I can't believe he is a year old! Crazy how time flies when you are having fun, huh? He is adorable! Oh, and I LOVE your hair Bonnie! It is sooo cute!!

Alicia said...

hey bonnie! thanks for letting me be in on your blog. =) these pictures are sooo fun, i love it!! you look great, and your kid is so cute. i love the picture from an older blog where tanner is playing in the cupboard with all the food and you are just laughing about it - what a fun mom! =)

Cami said...

so cute!!! smart thinking taking his shirt off so you don't have to attempt to clean it- I'll have to remember that trick;)

Sarah said...

Bonnie, your hair is so cute! I love it. Tanner looks so big and I just saw him like a month ago. I want to come see you sooo bad...or you come see me. Soon :) We are supposed to go up there for a wedding on July 26th so maybe I can just stay longer. Love ya!