Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another game of tag!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago (in 1998)...

1. I was finally 14 and could go to the stake dances! WOO! Nevermind the fact that I got kicked out of my first one....yeah, we won't go there.
2. I thought that Dodge Neons were the cutest things ever, and basically they were my dream car.
3. I really wanted to get an aquarium, so I spent lots of time studying up on them.
4. My 8th grade algebra teacher was Mr. Knudsen, who I really enjoyed, and did quite well in his class (thank heavens, since 7th grade math didn't go so well....)
5. My dream was to move away from ID and live on the East Coast.

5 things on my to-do list today :

1. Clean up our bedroom--it's a mess!
2. Meet with my boss. I actually had a project done for her eight days early!
3. Go to Maceys, Smiths, and Albertsons. Big shopping day, I know.
4. Take the garbages out (they are starting to smell. This is bad)
5. Go through the Sunday paper. Is anyone noticing a trend, such as, houskeeping is not happening lately at my house?!?!?

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Dried Mangoes (Phillipine brand) After checking Utah and Nevada Costcos, we finally located some in the Tigard/Portland Costco. HALLELUJAH!!
2. Craisins (also one of Tanner's favorites. We love to munch on them during American Idol)
3. Oreos. I am on such a cookie kick this week. Unlike cousin Rach, who apparently is on a health food kick this week.
4. Popcorn!! I love my dad's homemade popcorn, as well as mine or Kelly's or Sara Doxey Hicks' carmel popcorn. I just love it all!
5. Golden Grahams Cereal (I like to just munch on it dry)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. BUY A HOUSE
2. Decorate the house! Including getting a nice kitchen table/chairs, and finding a fridge that is not just tolerated but is LOVED!
3. Invest for retirement
4. Build up Tanner and future childrens' college funds
5. Go to New York with Nathan! And send Nathan's parents to Hawaii. And send my own parents somewhere other than Idaho.
6. (okay so I added one more to the list) Buy a new car! Or maybe forget the car and buy some gasoline to fill up my current car!

3 of my bad habits:

1. Staying up way too late, usually doing piddly things like blogging, facebook,etc!
2. Comparing myself to others.
3. Biting my nails!

5 places I have lived:

1. Idaho Falls
2. Portland, OR
3. Gig Harbor, WA
4. Tacoma, WA
5. Orem, UT
**These are all the places I have lived just since getting married!

5 jobs I have had:

1. Daycare worker (Little People's Academy)
2. Dishwasher and food server (The Galley; BYU-Idaho)
3. Psycho-Social Rehab worker (The Childrens' Place)
4. Mental Health Specialist (Rehabilitative Health Services)
5. Cook/Housekeeper/Financial Planner/Child Raiser --> aka wife and mother!


5 things people don't know about me:

1. I have been cliff jumping and bridge jumping.
2. I wear glasses/contacts due to the fact that I am extremely far-sided.
3. I was born in the same hospital as my dad
4. I love ballroom dancing, and look forward to the day Nathan and I can take some classes together. However, Nathan was a swing-dance champion back in the day, and there are days we'll pop in a cd of swing music and swing right in our living room.
5. I had never made mashed potatoes by myself until after I was married and had Tanner.

I tag anyone who likes doing these types of things!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

that was really fun to read. I hope you become a billionare so you can do all those things...or at least someday own a house even if you don't get to the rest!

Hallway Express said...

Thanks for recommending Costco's dried mangos. I finished my bag of craisens so thought I would try the mangos and I love them!