I am 25 years old today...crazy I know!
And, with it being my birthday and all, I have a request from all of you (OK I was going to request this anyway, but it sounds even better with it being my birthday). I noticed that I have over 40 invites out for my blog, but I only know of a handful of people who ever actually go on my blog. If you are reading this, will you either leave me a comment, email me (bonnie.mae22@gmail.com), or just tell me in the phone or on person that you go on my blog? :-) With any luck, if I know people are going on my blog, it will give me added incentive to get blogging more often! Thanks! And hopefully I'll get more pictures and updates up this week!
16 comments:
I check this on a regular basis! I love getting updates of your cute little family! Happy Birthday!! :)
I am reading it. And we can't put yours as a blog we're following. It won't let us.
You old lady you. 25, it's a big one. :) I definitely read your blog, obviously. Now post more often! :)
Well you know I log on all the time to check on your posts! I love reading your blog...keep us updated on all that is going on with you...hope to see you all soon!
I finally have seen your adorable baby! My internet has been down for weeks! I will be checking back much more now...so keep updating. And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
You know I check it a lot! Happy birthday! I have always had a hard time remembering what day in February your birthday is.
By the way I think you meant "tell me in person or on the phone" rather than "tell me in the phone or on person" :)
I'm still here:-)
Happy Birthday! I didn't know our birthdays were so close! I was 25 once...
I love reading your blog!
Happy (belated) Birthday! Yes, keep updating!
Happy Birthday, my dear!!! I can't wait to be 25! I am very excited for it- I'm not quite sure why. I miss you and love you!
It how i keep up with friend. As you know i am not the biggest fan of the phone! So yes i check it.
Happy Birthday Bon! I knew it was sometime in February... now I know exactly when.
You know I check your blog often... so count me in.
Hope you are enjoying your new house.
Happy Birthday!!! I of course love reading your blog!!!
What a way to stretch out your birthday! Uou were always one to milk it for a you could!
bonnie this is megan and whitney we are babysitting. hearing about your cute family.
however, whitney has to be around for me to read./
25? Ahh, 25 was a good year ... I remember 25 well ... So comment made, to not only witness my presence on your blog, but to wish you a [rather belated] happy birthday!! :)
Post a Comment