Sunday, March 01, 2009

Four Generations

This was taken back in January, and I meant to post it sooner, but didn't realize I hadn't done so until tonight!



1. My Grandma Taylor (my dad's mom)
2. My Aunt Kathleen (my dad's sister. My dad wasn't there the day we took the picture, and we needed someone from that generation in the picture :-) )
3. Me
4. Preston. Probably will be his only picture with his Great Grandma Taylor AND his Great Aunt Kathleen!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Bonnie, I haven't checked your blog in like a month...I can't believe I missed so many big events..like your baby being born. He is so cute! I love the name! And you look so great for just having a baby! I love your family picture on your header...so cute!
Okay, so my friend is moving to Redmond, WA. But my little sister Anneka also lives in WA in tricities area. Where exactly do you live?