Friday, February 08, 2008
I Love Washington and Washington Loves Me!
Finally! I am able to sit down and blog about our recent trip to Washington! I know you are all dying to hear about it (there could be a slight bit of sarcasm in that last sentence). At any rate, it was a very fun trip with the exception of the flights. We got the the SLC airport between 6:30 and 7 pm on Thursday night, only to find out at the last minute that the flight was filled just enough that there wasn't room for all of us on the 7:30pm flight. No biggie, we'll just catch the 9:30pm flight, which had tons of room. Well.... it DID have room. But, it also didn't end up departing until 10:50pm, which, add in a 2 hour flight and you have a VERY tired toddler. But wait! That's only half the fun. We get into Seattle too late to be able to pick up our rental car at Enterprise, since they'd closed at 11. Had we gotten our rental car that night, our ENTIRE bill for the rental car would been under $30, not bad! However, at midnight that night we had to settle for a car from Avis, which was oh, a mere $42 JUST for 24 hours! The next night (Friday), we came back to the airport and traded in the car for the original Enterprise one. That is all I will say for now. The rest of our story simply cannot be told without the aid of pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bonnie, how did you get your blog header to be that big? I keep trying to make mine larger, but it keeps eluding me. Help!!
Post a Comment