Monday, February 11, 2008

Last but not least



My trip to Washington would not be properly documented if I didn't include a blurb about one of my favorite things about the Seattle area. For those of you who weren't aware, Starbucks started in Seattle. And, Seattle is pretty much the coffee/Starbucks capitol of the world, or at least our country. I for one absolutely LOVE the Starbucks carmel apple ciders. The best is sipping one while looking out at the Puget Sound. Well....this time I had to settle for sipping on before getting on the plane as well as once I got on the plane. Oh well. I am convinced that you can't beat the quality of Starbucks in Seattle. I've had my C.A.C. (Carmel apple ciders) in Seattle, Portland, Provo, and NYC. The more west you go, the better they are! The one in Portland was quite tasty as well. Anyway, that is my blurb on Starbucks for now. Go get a carmel apple cider today! oh, and let me know if you've tried the Peppermint hot chocolate. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks tasty!

1 comment:

stevie kay said...

I didn't even know we had a starbucks in IF until I just googled it. Sweet. I want to go get one of those ciders now!