Monday, February 11, 2008

Wee Sing

So we have finally managed to get Tanner interested in SOME aspect of television. I know, what a feat. He loves American Idol because of the singing and clapping and cheering (he joins in). And, he loves to watch the "Wee Sing" videos that I used to watch when I was like 2 years old. His favorite is the birthday party video, where there is tons of singing and dancing, complete with his new favorite song: Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes. Does anyone else with toddlers have any recommendations for videos with little talking, and lots of singing and dancing?

The yucky thing here is that it costs money to rent any video or movie from our library, so I might as well go invest in one that he can watch over and over and over and over....... anyway, our one Wee Sing that he likes is getting a bit over watched, so if you have any suggestions, please help! :-)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hmm...there are tons of Disney sing-alongs at walmart. Other than that...well, the signing time song is pretty catchy. :::It's signing time with Alex and Leah...::: I have it stuck in my head now, darn. The best place and cheapest I can find them is on Amazon.com...usually better than ebay. Well, most of the time.
PS: You seriously should email me back. What do you do, try to take over the world every day. Jk love you!

Sarah said...

Oh yah, and I had my doctors appt today...so if you want to hear about it you better email me back. Hint hint!

Em and Ms said...

At least he chose a good show. We love American Idol in this household. Madelyn included. I was going to suggest Disney sing-alongs too.

Rachel said...

I remember "Wee Sing"!! I had a tape that I loved..I've been meaning to get it for Beth. Good to know they are still a hit with the little ones.

It looks like we have traded places. I post every other week and you post every other day. I'll try to do better. I will post new pictures soon.