When we were up in Pasco about two weeks ago, I left with Nathan's dad to go run some errands, and Tanner stayed behind with Grandma, who needed to pick some apples from their backyard trees. To entertain Tanner, she got out a box of dinosaurs for him to play with. When she finished picking apples, this is what she saw:

(Notice that each dinosaur is eating the one in front of it. Kinda makes you wonder what exactly two year old little boys think about...)
4 comments:
So funny, your little dinosaur is quite creative!
Finally! Mom wouldn't tell me the rest of the story and I've been waiting to see what it was all about. That is so funny! He's definitely a boy.
bonnie, I used to do the exact same thing with my dinosaurs. must be a boy thing
That is funny. That is sooo a boy thing. Boys line things up! I remember my little brothers doing it, my nephews and my own boy. It is a really funny little thing they do. As for the dinosaurs eating each other that just totally shows little Tanner's cute personality.
Post a Comment