Back-up though.....two weeks ago when we returned home from our Independence Day festivities in Idaho, I dashed to Albertsons for a bit. While I was thus in the act of shopping, I received a phone call from dear husband and Tanner. I was informed that Nathan had 'caught him in the (pre) act, and got him to the commode JUST in time for Tanner to go 'poo in the potty.' What an exciting day this was! I thought, "things are smooth sailing from here.....no more accidents!" Uhhhh not quite. It was a good step though. And, ever since that day, we have anxiously awaited him going on his own. Today is that day!!! For all of you who have gone through this, I am sure you are rejoicing with me in spirit. :-)
This was 2 weeks ago--not this morning. I confess, I didn't get a pic this morning. Tanner was too busy celebrating the fact that he had reason to use toilet paper.
Onto more news.
Last Wednesday, THIS happened!
Elder Derrick Hall (Nathan's younger brother) returned home from the Michigan Lansing Mission! It has been a blast and a half having him home! Partially because several other siblings and their families came to Pasco for the weekend, so we've have a lot of fun doing things with them and just being together! When Derrick left on his mission, I wasn't pregnant, yet he came home to a 6 month old nephew! Oh wait, that sounds familiar (Will? Any deja vu there? :-) ) Preston absolutely adores Derrick, and to quote Nathan and Derrick's mom, "Tanner is in love with Derrick!"
Saturday we all headed out to Hood Park just outside of Pasco, and played on the Snake River. Lynn and Calleen brought out their blow-up raft--which the grandkids LOVED--and they also had their jet ski, which I absolutely LOVE!! Tanner however, does not care for it nearly as much as his mother. He was pretty happy just playing in the raft, and splashing around in the water.
Me modeling my $20 swimsuit from CostCo--which I totally love!
All of Nathan's sibs and their families who were there this weekend (including us....obviously)
The CUTEST widdle boy! I just love this little guy! Lots more pics to come! Connie got some adorable ones of him and his cousin Jace!
8 comments:
Have you invited any of the Mannings to read your blog so that someone else will appreciate the history of your heading? For those horrified at the heading, Bonnie has an "off the wall" cousin that taught his 2 year old during her toilet training to tell her grandmother of her physical success and her 2 new vocabulary words.
WOW! I have seen too much of your children's poop on your blog! I still can't believe you not only take the pictures, but that you post them!
I do love the swimsuit and you are looking quite skinny these days! You better not be starving yourself!
yea for Tanner being excited himself about the toilet!! Also, that pic at the bottom of Preston is so dang cute!!!
Wow, Bonnie. That picture is sick. Go Tanner though.
Glad you had fun with family and cute swimsuit!
I can't handle those poop pictures...nasty...only you Bonnie, only you. Cute swimsuit though. :)
I really don't know why you insist on posting such graphic pictures. :) Yay for Tanner! I do love your swimsuit, you never showed it to me when I was there last! I'm sad I wasn't up there with everyone, but we'll be partying next week!
Enough with the poop pictures sweetie:-) We don't need to see them! But sounds like your family is doing well. Miss you!
Post a Comment