Thursday, August 13, 2009

Most Random Post Ever

It's late and I don't even know why I'm still up, but I figured I'd update my blog....kind of. Our last 2 weeks have been family reunions, family picnics, family staying with us....lots of family! It has been great! (yawn) we're all ready to sleep for 3 days though! :-)

Anyway, I took this last month. My brother Daniel sent these hats back with us from Idaho. Mind you, the day this picture was taken was a day when it was somewhere around 100 degrees outside. Nevertheless, I give you "Scripture reading with the Halls;"

4 comments:

Sandy Jean n Will Demar said...

I believe it was me that gave you those hats, not Dan.

Steve and Allison said...

bonnie!!! you look so awesome! i wish i looked that good. we're just living it up in good ol' rexburg. where are you guys at again?

Rachel said...

You look so cute in that picture...oh so do your boys :)

Nat said...

Cute, cute, cute!